If you have added videos to your “Watch Later” list, you might notice that you can’t remove them from the place you view them (or at least not yet supported by YouTube at the time of writing this article).
So, to remove “Watch Later” videos, do the following:
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to your account name at the top-right of your YouTube page.
- Then click “Video Manager”.
- On the left pane, click the “Watch Later” tab.
- Select the videos you want to remove individually by ticking the checkboxes next to the video entries. (If you want to remove all the videos, tick the very top checkbox).
- Then click the “Remove” button.